05 mai 2007

le moimoi de hammer, suite et fin

10. Were you a good student or did you do just enough to get by?
I liked school very much, I was an average student but I liked everything at school, the studies, the teachers, the others students, everyday it was a pleasure to go to school.
11. If you could give one piece of advice to someone just starting out on their own, what would you tell them?
Keep going, be optimistic, life is beautiful.

12. Are people basically good and honest or are most people opportunistic and predatory?
Definitely people are good, I believe there is a Buddha deep inside, waiting to awaken, it's why meditation is useful.
It happens that life is bad for some people, and they forget about their beautiful higher self, they become bad persons, it's very sad.

13. Is there somebody you wish you could go back and apologize to?
Please, papa come back I forgot to tell you how much I love you.

C'est un tag de Hammer

6 commentaires:

none a dit…

Wonderful answers. I love your outlook on life. I need to get back to that way of thinking.

I think the world and I have become calloused together. Thanks for showing me alternative thinking :)

La Cremiere a dit…

Papi Nono was gone too soon, he's also the one I was refering to on my No. 13. I MISS HIM. Possibly not as much as you do, he was your dad and he loved you so much. And I love you too because it is so clear now where I get my easy happy life and beautiful outlook from. Love you loads and papa too!

by Danie a dit…

So beautiful comments make me cry.

Jeannie a dit…

Your answers are indeed beautiful. C'est bon.

tweetey30 a dit…

I think we tend to do that to our loved ones. Forget to tell them how much we love them sometimes. I wish I would have had more time with my great grand mother after she became ill but I just couldnt afford the trip to see her as often as I would have loved to. My aunt either. Now its just my mom and me left on my side of the family. J has his mom and brothers and aunts and uncles and his grandfather. Ok enough rambling. Have a good weekend.

La Cremiere a dit…

Je trouve que c'est cool que tu laisse des messages chez mes copines, pcq tes commentaires sont rigolos et c'est pas comme tu es avec moi. T'es drolement cool.

J'espere qu'elles continuront a te rendre visite.