02 février 2008

The piano lesson

Juste apres le spectacle a l'ecole, il se debrouille deja tres bien.
Right after le school Spring show, the piano lesson, he is very good at it already.
Je fond completement devant ces petites mains sur le clavier, je suis d'autant plus en admiration que nous ne sommes pas une famille de musiciens, mon plus regret regret est de ne pas savoir jouer du piano, et lui, a sept ans, sait deja nous enchanter.
I am in awe listening to him, I would have dream at playing the piano myself, here he is, enchanting us with easy melodies.

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Perfectly captured :-)

alicesg a dit…

I am so happy for you that you have such a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing.

Oman a dit…

Kids playing piano (or any other musical instrument) is really music to our ears.

Very nice blog you got here. Bon Jour.

Jeannie a dit…

I made all my children take piano lessons for a year and none of them went back to my dismay. At least the boys taught themselves guitar. All of them can still play the odd little ditty though.