27 août 2008

Chère voisine

J'ai oublié de dire à ma voisine que nous partions demain,
I forgot to tell my neighbour we were leaving tomorrow. (again)

Elle va s'inquieter de voir les volets fermés,
She is going to worry when to see the shutters closed.
Chère voisine, nous sommes dans l'île d'Oléron,

Dear neighbour, we are in beautiful Oléron island. Low tide with smooth stones as Hammer call them, big white pebbles.

Pour la plus belle semaine de l'été, certes, elle arrive un peu tard, mais on a la chance d'être au bord de la mer et de pouvoir en profiter quand le soleil veut bien chauffer le sable.
Les photos sont du début de l'été, le coucher de soleil est comme celui ci tous les soirs, on se brûle les yeux à attendre qu'il tombe dans l'eau.

One a the last beautiful warm and sunny days of summer, better to take advantage of it now, when we are free and able to go.

La mer était basse ce soir là. Low tide, eyes watery and burning while waiting for the sun sinking into the sea just to rise to the other side, opposite are my american friends, I have a thought for each of you. have a nice happy week.

12 commentaires:

none a dit…

I like the pic with the smooth stones.

Jeannie a dit…

I would hate leaving - so beautiful

Chipie a dit…

J'aimerais avoir le paysage de la dernière photo devant les yeux chaque soir avant de m'endormir ! A défaut, je peux toujours aller la regarder sur ton blog...Cette photo est très chouette.

by Danie a dit…

Merci beaucoup pour vos gentils et tres rapides commentaires, je n'ai même pas fini mes traductions, et je ne suis pas encore partie, vous m'honorez tous, alors que je suis lente et paresseuse à venir moi-même vous rendre visite. I am pleased with all your comments, Thank you for them when I am so slow and lazy to compe and comment on your blog.

Unknown a dit…

Bonjour D :D
AIYAH!!! why you never take me!

I am sooo envious of you. It's nothing but holidays over in France..a few days of weeding and you are OFF to the beach again. Not fair lah ;p

We are having our fasting month soon..before long, it will be our Ramadhan holidays and me - balik kampung..probably go to Redang this year.

you have a great time ok, I cant wait for you to come back here. much love and kisses, hugs too!!

Webradio a dit…

Bonjour !

Elle est jolie comme île Oléron... Vivement que j'y retourne...

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti a dit…

Have a good trip and enjoy the end of summer.

Pat in NY

tweetey30 a dit…

Beautiful photo's.. I love sunset photo's. I dont know how to describe how they make me feel. Like we have had a complete and happy day when you see those pinks and oranges and purples in the sky in the evening.

ortho a dit…

Thank you for thinking of me, Kitem. I hope you have a delightful vacation.

Anonyme a dit…

Looks alot like Lindisfarne, the tidla island where I spent last week-end.

Have a great time.

alicesg a dit…

Wow, you are travelling again. You are really a globetrotter. :) Enjoy yourself.

Tifenn a dit…

Les îles ne sont pas que des paradis perdus..puisque le soleil les trouve chaque soirs!