06 décembre 2008

Sourire dans le ciel

Smiling sky.

18 commentaires:

Tifenn a dit…

Absolument génial! bravo pour l'oeil!

tweetey30 a dit…

I was going to say it looks like a smiling face but you got to it before me.. i really need to get Baby's blanket mailed out. Maybe on Monday.. I have to talk to Jeff about it.. Yikes.. About a month away and I havent mailed it yet..

tweetey30 a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
M-Noëlle a dit…

Un smiley grandeur nature !
très sympa !
;)

alicesg a dit…

Ooooo, what a beautiful capture. It really looked like the sky is smiling.

ortho a dit…

The weather is beautiful.

The beauty of your photos rival Tweetey's. You're both talented photographers.

Unknown a dit…

Kitem :)
I love this photo, makes me smile on a Sunday morning..absolutely beautiful :D

Jean-Luc a dit…

original en effet , et belles couleurs !

Chipie a dit…

Très chouette ! A s'y méprendre !

by Danie a dit…

Bon, maintenant que vous avez tous fait des commentaires très gentils, j'avoue que ce n'est pas moi qui ai pris cette photo, mon amie Josy me l'a envoyé sur internet, on ne sait pas qui en est l'auteur, je ne pense pas que cette photo ait été prise en France, je penche plutôt pour un pays nordique, mais j'ai eu un week end très joyeux, il méritait bien un sourire d'oiseaux.
I didn't take this photo, I received it through internet, I don't think it's a place in France, it is most probably somewhere in the north, maybe Canada, I must say the week end was fabulous it deserved smiling birds.

Anonyme a dit…

Si c'est réel c'est incroyable !!! Comme c'est beau un sourire dans le ciel !!!
Et toi comment vas tu ? Gros gros bisousss. Mimie

Anonyme a dit…

Oui je la connaissais déjà cette photo! J'en avais été bluffée!!!

Anonyme a dit…

Kitem ! Cette photographie est incroyable ! Je l'aime, même si elle est manoeuvrée.

Anonyme a dit…

This is a very interesting smile! The birds and you were at the right place and at the right time :-)

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti a dit…

I've seen this lovely photo before --it is a great shot and makes me smile!

Still waiting for the grand baby --he is too comfortable and does not want to come out as yet. Hopefully soon!

Hope your daughter is feeling well!

The Zombieslayer a dit…

Wow.

Now if they were flying sideways, we'd have a computerized smile. :)

Barbara a dit…

You were in the right moment at the right place and even had your camera on hand. An extraordinary, beautiful snapshot which makes me smile too.
Bonne dimanche!
Barbara

Anonyme a dit…

Très amusant, trucage ou pas, l'effet est très sympa.