Désolée pour mes lecteurs en français, trop long et compliqué à traduire, je laisse ce jeu en anglais.
From my blogfriends Hammer and Jeannie I copied this meme:
You finish the first part of the sentence in red with your own unique response.
1. My uncle once caught me, making fun of him, he didn't have any sense of humor.
2. Never in my life, I'll be able to do "the peacock" posture in yoga.
3. When I was five, I was a very happy little girl.
4. High school was, too short.
5. I will never forget, to get out without my rings on.
6. Once I met, a python and wasn't afraid.
7. There’s this boy, who believes he is always right and despises the rest of the world.
8. Once, at a bar, I met someone still very dear to me.
9. By noon, I won't have done anything interesting enough, life starts after noon.
10. Last night, I finished reading a good book written by Anna Gavalda, if this French author is ever translated in your language, I recommend the reading;
11. If only I had a hammer, ah ah I would like very much to destroy something, I don't know what.
12. Next time I go to church, it will probably be for a celebration, let's hope it is a wedding, or a baptism (most probably), not funeral.
13. What worries me most, is something private I don't share. (blogging to me is about life's pleasure only)
14. When I turn my head left, I see a beautiful window open to the street, lot of college boys and girls are passing by, going to the stadium.
15. When I turn my head right I see shelves full of books.
16. You know I’m lying when I say it's ok if I don't see much my grand-children.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is my children being in their teens.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare, I would be one of The Merry Wives of Windsor.
19. By this time next year I will have a beautiful new grand daughter
20. A better name for me would be, this one easy: Kitem, acronym for qui t'aime, who loves you
(actually it is not an acronym, it is the phonetic spelling of "qui t'aime", but I like the word acronym.)
21. I have a hard time, with politics.
22. If I ever go back to school, I will listen carefully my philosophy teacher.
23. You know I like you if ...I don't know how to answer this one. First I like people then I may change my mind, I try not judging.
24. If I ever won an award, I'll be happy.
25. Take my advice never say never.