20 janvier 2008

The trip

In the garden this morning, same story as yesterday, in English, this time.
Some of you asked me many questions about our trip to Malaysia.

We are living on tuesday morning, early, around 6am, my mum will drive us to the station, we'll take a first train, then wait for one hour in the station restaurant for breakfast before boarding the TGV, the bullet train to the Airport.
Above the rose tree Pierre de Ronsard is already showing off its first spring leaf.
The plane will have a stop over in Dubai, in the middle of the night, plenty of time for Mr Garden to look around having in mind my birthday coming soon.
We'll reach Kuala Lumpur the day after, wednesday afternoon.
Where, at the foot of the bridge beetween Europe and Asia they will be here, all of them, so long time I haven't seen my son, his wife and our two grand sons!
I told them this morning on the web cam that they will have to be patient because I am going to kiss them and again, and again, and again.

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I'm sure you are countings days, hours, minutes right now.....

tweetey30 a dit…

Have fun and enjoy your visit with the family. I know I count down days when I go to see my mom and dad. We dont always get along but I love traveling.

Jules~ a dit…

How wonderful. It is always so exciting and endearing to be able to spend time with family. And it is a mother/grandmother's right to be able to lavish with kisses and hugs a-plenty.
I am excited for you and will be praying safe travels for your trip.