15 février 2009

Connecting

I apologise to my readers, so sorry all of you, I encounter a few problems connecting to my blog, then when I finally get to it, the page doesn't open or my friends blogs updating don't show up, I know that it is a connection speed problem, so don't be surprised if I don't comment back, I must also say that I encounter a big laziness bug on my side, I don't forget you, you're always in my heart and thought, I'm just being an unfaithfull friend.
Mon copain de l'annee derniere.
Tres chers lecteurs, je vous demande pardon de vous laisser tomber, de ne pas venir vous rendre les visites et gentils commentaires que vous voulez bien laisser sur ce blog. Non, je ne suis pas une amie fidele, j'ai un tout petit peu honte, mais je survis tres bien. La connection a l'hotel est lente et difficile a obtenir, la page s'ouvre mal, et je ne me rend pas facilement sur vos sites.

Je pense a vous, je vous garde au chaud dans mon coeur et mes pensees, je vous aime.

9 commentaires:

Jean-Luc a dit…

tu es pardonnée .... mais n'oublie pas de faire des photos et de nous en faire profiter !!

Anonyme a dit…

Une photo comme celles ci et on est un peu en vacances, alors oui, t'es pardonnée !

tweetey30 a dit…

You can never be unfaithful just busy. Have fun and enjoy what time you have.. Best of wishes with life and talk to you whe you have time. Lots of Love from over in the States.. N.. and Family.

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... a dit…

Okay......that big lizard thingy kind of scared me :)...,lol

Steady On
Reggie Girl

alicesg a dit…

No problem, Kitem. I myself have problem opening photos of blogs since yesterday. Today, it is so much better. I wondered why. Nice photo of the monitor lizard.

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Kitem! Just enjoy your stay here and enjoy all the warmth too. The waterfall certainly looks like the place to be for some cool fresh air.

Jeannie a dit…

Enjoy your holiday! If it's any consolation - I couldn't comment on here earlier as your page wouldn't load properly either. Strange. Lovely beach though - even with dragons.

Unknown a dit…

J'aime beaucoup la photo du reptile. Est-ce un varan ?

Anonyme a dit…

Just when you thought it was safe to go in the water again. Love the photo.

No worries. Completely understand! Thanks for doing your posts.