18 juin 2007

A bientôt, See you soon et Bienvenue à tous les amis qui passeront par ici cet été.

L'ancienne bergerie sera un jour transformée en petite maison d'amis.
We plan to renovate the old sheep pen to a small house for friends and family.
I love this old door, j'adore cette porte que je compte bien garder lors des rénovations.

L'entrée de l'étable, avec ses lauriers roses plantés par ma belle mère. It was the cowshed long time ago, the plants in front of it are pink laurels, not that much flowers though.

Part of the castle, un coin du chateau, vu du parking, en dessous.
Et maintenant vue du village d'en haut de la tour. A view of the village from the top of the tower.

Au fond, le Saint Roman, the background hill is called Saint Roman, our favorite walk.
Le célébre Pont d'Arc. The river under the famous arch.

7 commentaires:

tweetey30 a dit…

Is this all yours?? Wow if nothing else. I like it. You are so lucky. Hope your trip goes well tomorrow for you. Cant wait to see pix of your return trip when you get back though. Take care. Hugs N and family.

Anonyme a dit…

C'est très beau, belles tes photos, tu ne me réponds pas beaucoup....

Bisous
Françoise

Anonyme a dit…

Wow, how cute is this.

Can I count myslef as friend and family,lol.....

Anonyme a dit…

Look at that amazing natural pont!

LisennBreizh a dit…

Quelles belles photos... ça respire le calme...

Jay a dit…

It seems unreal to me that you get to live among such beauty. I am so glad you are keeping that old door - if only it could tell us stories!

tweetey30 a dit…

Welcome home. I have missed you terribly. I hope you had a wonderful time away. I have lost weight.I have lost about 15 lbs. I have been really active also. So that helps.