23 mai 2007

La jolie petite ville ou j'habite

This is the small town where I live.
Les quais vus du côté prairie.

Ici coule une douce rivière.
Les canards, un peu plus loin dans un bras tranquille.
L'ancien chemin de halage cours le long de la rivière ou l'on va si souvent se promener.
Ce jour là, il ne faisait pas très beau.

We use to walk almost everyday along the riverside on the old towpath.

Les rameurs s'entraînent avec sérieux. J'ai coupé le moniteur qui suit avec son zodiac et son haut parleur.
Et tout du long, il y a des pêcheurs, je ne connais pas grand' chose à la pêche, mais je sais qu'ici ils pêchent le brochet.

5 commentaires:

none a dit…

gorgeous!

by Danie a dit…

Thanks Hammer, enjoy your time in sunny Florida. My best friend Sylvaine lives in Tampa, so we may visit her one day, and Disneyworld while there.

tweetey30 a dit…

Those are beautiful. I love looking at your pix. These would make beautiful puzzles. LOL...

tweetey30 a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Anonyme a dit…

Oh, these images bring tears to my eyes. I love France so much. Your post sends me now to my huge New York Times Atlas to see exactly where you are. I spent three years there just drinking in the beauty that presented itself to me each day. Thank you so much for sharing these.